(1) Cooper, K. H. (1985). The Aerobics Program for Total Well-Being: Exercise, Diet, Emotional Balance. New York: bantam Doubleday Bell Publlishing Group, Inc.
(2) Fenton, M. (2001). The Complete Guide to Walking for Health, Weight Loss, and Fitness. New York: The Lyons Press.
(3) Feuerstein, G., Payne, L., Folan, L. (1999). Yoga for Dummies. Foster City, CA: Hungry Minds, Inc.
(4) Hays, K. F. (2002). Move Your Body, Tone Your Mood: The Workout Therapy Workbook. Oakland: New Harbinger Publications.
(5) Lee, S. M., Ricke, G. (1999). Modern Taekwondo: The Official Training Manual. New York: Sterling Publishing Co., Inc.
(6) Ray, U.S. Mukhopadhyaya, S., Purkayastha, S. S., Asnani, V., Tomer, O. S., Prashad, R. et al. (2001). Effects of yogic exercises on physical and mental health of younf fellowship course trainees. Indian Journal of Physiological Pharmocology, 45(1)37-53.
(7) Salazar, M. (2001). Feeling Good for Life: The Clinically Proven Exercise and Diet System That Will Help You Burn Fat, Build Muscle, Boost Your Mood, and Conquer Depression, Writers Club, Ltd.
(8) Toskovic, N. N. (1992). Alterations in selected measures of mood with a single bout of dynamic Taekwondo exercise in college-age students. Perception Motor Skills, 3,(2), 1031-8.
You can go to the www.depression-help-for-you.com home page by clicking here.