If you are depressed and disabled you may benefit form going to work. But you need a job which is right for disabled and depressed people.
One possible solution is described below.
Many people who are depressed and disabled want to work.
And working may benefit you if you are depressed and disabled...
...the list can go on and on.
- Increased activity and social contact can help you by reducing isolation.
- Working a job for disabled and depressed people can reduce your feeling of helplessness which often accompanies depression.
- Working a job for disabled and depressed people can result in your feeling more productive.
- Working a job for disabled and depressed people can boost your self-esteem.
- Working a job for disabled and depressed people can help reduce your financial stress.
- Working a job for disabled and depressed people can enable you to participate in enjoyable activities more often -- such as going out to eat and to a movie.
- Working a job for disabled and depressed people can make it possible to buy something that you have been wanting but just couldn't afford -- I bet you can come up with several things that you would like to buy.
There are jobs which you, as a depressed and disabled person, can do -- All you need to do is find a job for disabled and depressed people.
A job for disabled and depressed people needs to be low stress. As you know stress makes depression worse.
A job for disabled and depressed people needs to have flexable hours. You never know when you will be too depressed to work. And you may need to be able to take time off for psychotherapy appointments and other treatment activities.
A job for disabled and depressed people needs to allow you to control your income. As a depressed and disabled person you are probably nervous about earning too much money and losing your disability benefits.
Your fear is that you will not be able to handle working because of your depression. If you can't continue working, you will have no income and no insurance.
So you need a job that will allow you to earn only a small amount of money until you are sure you can continue producing sufficient income despite being depressed and disabled. You need a job for disabled and depressed people.
Now, that doesn't mean you want to work for no pay -- Of course, if you do want to work for no pay, volunteer opportunities abound. And working as a volunteer can be very rewarding.
But working without pay is NOT what I am talking about here.
What I am talking about is being able to control your income.
Not making too much too quickly...causing you to loose your disability benefits...then being unable to continue working...and having no income...becoming even more depressed. Obviously, you don't want that to happen.
But it would be nice to work in such a way that you can test the waters...slowly, gradually earning money...so that you can find out if you can handle the work...a job for disabled people.
At the same time, you want to work at a job that has potential. A job which can produce substantial income...a good job for disabled and depressed people.
One possible solution is to develop an online business.
There are a lot of advantages to an online business which makes this the ideal job for disabled and depressed people...
As you can see, an online business can be a dream job for disabled and depressed people...or for anybody, whether or not they are depressed and disabled.
- Your business can reach a world wide customer base.
- Your business will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week -- if you want it to be -- and you don't have to be working for your business to be open.
- You can work when you want -- late a night, early in the morning, or in the middle of the day.
- You can provide customers with want they are looking for -- that is customers are looking for something specific...and if you are offering what they are seeking they will find you.
- You do not have to sale directly. In fact, many people shop on the Internet just so they can avoid dealing with a salesperson.
- You do not have to deal with people face to face -- which can be a real stressor.
- You do not have to stock product or maintain an inventory.
- You can get started with very little start-up cost.
You can go to the www.depression-help-for-you.com home page by clicking here.