Are you struggling with depression?
Depression help is available to you.
Welcome to Depression Help For You.
Many who struggle with depression find that trying to get help is frustrating. Trying "self help" can be even worse.
Do you find this to be the case? I want to reassure you -- there is hope.
In this Website I will share a lot of information about depression and how you can help your depression.
My clients often tell me, "It seems like no one really understands
what it is like to be depressed. A lot of people give you advice -- But
none of it really seems to work."
So is there any help -- or self help -- for depression?
I believe the answer to this question is, YES!
I am Dr. H. Paul Stanley, Jr., PhD. As psychologist, I have provided counseling to many men and women seeking help for depression.
For you to help your depression, you have to know what to do. And you have to do it; you have to take action.
Here in Depression Help For You, you will find information which is . . .
- and useful.
However, the information will only help you if you understand it, and then put it into action. So, take your time. Browse the different pages. Read the information. Think about what you read.
Most important . . .use the information. Do something with what you learn.
All "depression help" is really "self help for depression."
What do I mean by this? Let me explain...
A well qualified psychologist can give you the very best information about how to change your thinking and behaviors so that your depression will improve. But you have to take the information and use it before it will help your depression.
You can read the most relevant and most up-to-date book on depression -- a book that is filled with beneficial information that has helped thousands successfully deal with their depression. But you have to apply the information to your life before it will help your depression.
You can go to a highly competent psychiatrist who prescribes the very best medication available for depression. But you have to take the medication for it to help your depression.
So take action.
It is my hope that as you read the following depression help articles and discover what to do -- and as you do it -- you will find help for your depression.
- Current Depression Information
- Depression Help Blog
- This page will keep you abreast of any new articles or updates added to depression-help-for-you.com.
- Are You Experiencing Clinical Depression Or Are You Just Sad?
- This article will help you understand clinical depression and distinguish clinical depression from sadness.
- Symptoms of Clinical Depression and Other Mood Disorders
- Here you will receive help in determining if you have a clinical depression or other mood disorders. The symptoms of depression and mania are described.
- My Mental Health Diagnoses -- What Types of Clinical Depressions Do I Have?
- This article will help you determine your mental health diagnoses and which types of clinical depression you are experiencing.
- Stress and Depression: I'm So Stressed-Out That It's Depressing
- This article will help you understand the relationship between stress and depression. You will also learn about ways you can avoid becoming depressed when stressed-out.
- Job Burnout and Depression
- This article explains job burnout, how job burnout relates to depression and other problems, some factors that are related to burnout and how you can reduce burnout.
- Depression Self Help by Changing Depressive Thinking
- This article explains how negative thinking about one’s self, the world, and the future contributes to depression and how you can experience depression self help by changing your negative thinking.
- Depression Diet -- Why Does A Depression Diet Affect Mood?
- Does what you eat really affect your mood? Can a depression diet cause or contribute to your depression? How? Click here and learn the answers to these important questions.
- Diet And Depression -- You Can Diet Down Your Depression
- Is your diet contributing to your depression? Diet and depression are linked! Click here and discover how you can change your diet to help decrease your depression.
- The Diet and Depression Link -- Diet for Depression
- Is your diet contributing to your depression? Diet and depression are linked! Click here and learn how your diet affects your depression. Discover how you can diet for depression.
- Walk Away From Depression -- Exercise and Depression
- This article discusses exercise and depression explaining how you can use exercise to help your depression.
- Medication for Depression
- Can medication for depression help you? This article will help you answer this question.
- Finding Professional Depression Therapy
- Finding the right professional to provide you with depression therapy is important. Here you will find information and guidelines to help you find the professional help you need.
- Helping Someone Who is Depressed
- This article will help you know what to do and what not to do when helping someone who is depressed.
- Job For The Disabled And Depressed: Some Problems and Solutions
- This article describes some problems that disabled people face when trying to find a job for the disabled.. Solutions are suggested.
- Self Help Depression With Transformation Skills
- Explains how Transformation Skills can be used to self help depression and how you can learn transformation skill.
- Depression Help Online Support Source
- This is a place that you can give and receive depression help online support.
- The Personal Development Growth & Transformation Store
- Personal development growth resources to help you transform your life.
- Resources for Psychotherapists
- Resources that psychotherapists can use to transform their practice.
- About Dr. Stanley
- Information about Dr. Stanley.
- Contact Dr. Stanley
- Information concerning how you can contact Dr. Stanley.
- Funding and Advertising
- Describes the use of funding and advertising activities on depression-help-for-you.com.
- On this page you will find important information concerning the content of depression-help-for-you.com. Please read this disclaimer.